05 March 2010

The interview-part1

ha....
i just wonder what should i write...
cause I've lot of things to share...
many pics to upload...
and ya...recently busy with assignment and test...
especially this week....
full with books and journals on my bed...
haha...but still...I enjoyed some nice movie~
like- !!
bad huh...ya...i admit!!!
anyway... :p
share my Cameron trip that i went previously!!
for my assignment purpose....
very happy while doing work....
we enjoyed too.... happy~
not many pics i posted...
due to the problem while i upload....
i think the pics file too big??
maybe.... swt~



early we reached Cameron....
of course....we had our breakfast~
and nothing look different....
we can have it anywhere...
but the problem is.....
the weather is damn nice~~


while on the way to BOH TEA company...
we saw couple taking wedding pics there...
sweet huh!!!~~ 



and after we meet up with the manager...
dress up like professional....
time for the visiting the progress of tea!!



here we go~



examining room...
manage to quality control ....
haha...we look serious huh~



here's the tea leaf....
they will examining it twice a day...
to make sure the leaf is on good condition...



and....is me!!!
oh...too bad....my eyes beg .....



haha...saw my friend's name here...
hahaha....



finally done~~
with the handsome manager!!



and the workers cutting the leaf!!!



after we done our interview...
time for FUN!!!!
yup...we went back to another branch of BOH TEA..
here's my best friend- Kahyee




and my groupmate- MJ


another groupmate-Jason



enjoy our tea time with the great environment ....
my passion fruit tea....



and the mango cake i like...
haha....more to come next post....

blur blur....with my mid-term...

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up