12 March 2010

bE baBy

always be happy...
that's my life coding....
and now...just to write...
i always tell me
since i've been so long didn't update my post...
ya...and ...i could say...
there is lots of things happen around me...
lots of friends having problems....
 ********
and me myself busy with everything...
assignment...mid-term...sleepy...



and ya...
like i...always like to make peoples around me ...
to be happy...
coding in my life~~
BE A GOOD CHEER . (john16:33)
and ya..is hard when i see someone that is very down...
having problems...sad...
and i wish to cheer them up~
and ya...wish all friends that in bad motion...
you guys will overcome all that...
take time ya!!
and remember i love you all!!
always here for you all...
CHEER~



and i always wish that one day i can play violin...
and ya...i love this guy...
how he play....is unique!!
special...hope i can play one day..
and he's my Idol~
i like his violin too...
haha...i guess is very expensive!!



last week i watched a tv program from Oprah!!
and i realize this special group of girls...
4 pretty violists ....
i love them~
admirer....
i like their glass violin too~
: )


and also...susan boyle...
there's one special person that influence me lots...
that SURPRISED me lots too!!!
like her brave to looking forward for her dream!!
and ya...there's one thing come to my mind...
i should really think about my dream...
even i have lots...ya...lots...
which is the best that i want?
i should learn from her...
even peoples don't believe from her 1st audition...
but finally everyone love her voice...



and the best man i like...
even he hurt lots peoples...
Simon....great judge...
he's cool huh!!! haha...
ya he is...


oprah....
she is knowledgeable...
love to watch her Tv program...
ya...she is awesome...
one of my favourite ... :)



well...sometime we should love our-self too..
like how i love me....
looking around for the great things in life...
even sometime will disappointed me...
bad things happen...
attack from else where...
and ya...i hope i can cope with that...



be crazy in life...
be funny...
be cheerful...
and that is me...
i should always maintain this...
cause i always believe...I have lots peoples love me..
and i know lots peoples care of me...
so i must take good care of myself!!!
live happy in life...



sadness will always happen...
cause that is one of the part in life...
life journey is always facing different of challenge...
tear ...is how i express...
but...i really don't like the feeling...
but i believe cry... is one of the healing part...
after cry...will feel better....



but...
i still face my life positively...
even sometime i might not...
get surprised for all things i have...
oh!!!!
hahaha...and i love surprised!!!
even sometime scare me...
but i love SPECIAL!!
and that is me!!



*brother in law sister's daughter!!
the best is...
be like a BABY!!!
haha...ya...they no worries...
just do whatever they want...
cry...laugh....crazy....naughty
hehe....
and you know what???
i hope i can be a baby too...
maybe one day...
my husband should treat my like baby...
hahahaha....
swt~

sleep now...tired!!

4 comments:

mika said...

u like a baby arrr sweet dear~
so kind hearted =D
muackzzz XD

w3ndY 温迪 said...

wee...wee...
like your post leh sis....

kAhYe3 said...

hahaha.. faster find a bf in utar... then, he will treat u like a princess dy.. haha
dun b so choosy... hoho

Unknown said...

Mika: my cute dear!!! haha...you too...small size cute baby!! haha...Thanks for the great love to me!! ya...to love all cute friends around me!!! especially you!!! :)

wendy: wee....Thanks!!! ya...i love to be like baby!!! well...wait for that till!!!

Kahyee: hahah...bf??well...need sometime...cause need to find someone that suit me...not easy!! haha...yes of course i hope he will treat me like princess just like how Raymond treat u lah dear!! haha...choosy???em...but till now I haven see anyone that show his love to me!!!hahaha!!!so...choosy is not me!!hahahaha...swt~~~ yaya...just keep in pray ya!!! thanks for caring !!!

CLicking

my life story start up