15 March 2010

nene+pupu

nene+pupu
haha...there's no meaning for that....
just coding of "happy" for me...
ya...finally i'm out from the zone of darkness...
and ya...I'm the victory for the game...
and ya...my friend asked for funny post...
ya i know you are trying to cheer me...
and ya...maybe is not funny enough...
but...I'm good!!!
and ya...right now...fight for assignment...
suffer for 3 more days...
going to attend youth camp in PD!!!
and ya...miss the time as youth...
and ya...I am still young what!!!
hahaha....

and special Thanks to...
my cute dear-Michele for the supporting :)
cute Isabelle for the fruit CAKE on sunday...
sweet Kara for the ice-cream,Kit-kat and banana cake!!
sister Wendy for the cameron strawberry....
kelvin for the bible verse....
chipmunks Melody for the encourage msg!!
and my dear dear -kahyee....for everything!!!

special wish to my best friend here....
UNCLE JASON WONG!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA!!!
sorry this week we all busy with assignment...
celebrate with you after assignment ya!!!
gambateh....

LOve all my friends...
Love my family...
LOve you who reading my blog!!

X.O.X.O
shirley love u!!!

hungry...waiting for my dinner~

2 comments:

mika said...

yea~got me =D
X.O.X.O
love ya...
happy always nah~muackzz XDD

Unknown said...

love u all!!! muack~~

CLicking

my life story start up