26 March 2010

Is 2:45am

this week CF we having a special birthday celebration ....
for those whose birthday between Jan -April
and Thanks Wendy lee for the great prepare....
well....Melvin creative idea of course~~
haha....and all the members....
who excited for the surprised!!!
and ya...i enjoyed!!! :)





** well last week i saw this design book in a shop...
and i like it~
it been so special huh....ya....it is!!!

but also...i felt like I'm always in the "flying" condition...
I've no ideas with this....
but however....
i need some green things for myself...
maybe trees for leaf!!! hahaha....
ya...and there is many peoples asking me this....
what is actually friends???
what is trust???
what is forever???
well....all this...have been questioning us ....
whether we really treat it serious or not??
to be Honor or not???
well that is the question!!!

but this evening I'v a good walk in the garden....
even is tired since so long i didn't jog...
but today again i felt the sweat from my body...
and that is the awesome things...

again i have a great dinner from the church aunties...
and i have good time too...

*Thanks wendy loo for the big apple DONUTS!!
i love it~~

everyone is on heat

4 comments:

Kara said...

i saw ur room light's on when i passed by ur hse at 2.30am...
hahaha...

w3ndY 温迪 said...

you are welcome....
I know U like it.....

Unknown said...

kara miao....what r u doing so late walking at the home street!!!hahaha...but ya lately slept late ....that's why i felt my eyes is not so well!!!

Wendy thanks again!!! yes i like donuts!!! :) *muack!

Kara said...

oh...
was cycling around westlake after yamcha...
don worry...
i m not doing anythin else...hahaha...

take care of your eyes ya...
rest more...

CLicking

my life story start up