29 March 2010

long journey

there is lots of things happen....
and i believe that is call......" the life"...
with all difficulty...
challenge...




sometime .....
will felt that....i'm walking alone...
but....one important msg to me is...
God will always be with me....
and i know the journey will not be so lonely anymore...
cause I'v GOd's grace with me!!
and that is the awesome things in life....






when we always give thanks..
we will see wonderful things...
and what....
GOD NEEDS YOU!!!

that the msg i got it last night...
that SHOCK me!!!
and i found my answer now!!

3 comments:

KelvinWZX said...

And i believe, God will use you mightily Shirley =) Serve Him with all your heart, your strength and your mind and He will make You complete =) Always do~

mika said...

=)
dear arrr
hmm~gambateh =D

Unknown said...

Thanks Kelvin!!
MIka dear!!! love u~

CLicking

my life story start up