05 March 2010

My potrait on the BIG day

 
 personally i like this pic...
then i just putted up as 1st...haha...
look nice huh!!! haha...
look bit slimmer huh!!!
hahaha...ya my face look smaller...hahaha!!!
Thanks to my best friend- Jayz...
after shoot he came to visit me last year....
here's another chance for him to take my shoot...
during my sister wedding!!!
and ya...i fall love to be the model....
if....is my best friend are the photographer...
haha...not everyone i will be so free to .....
be like me!!!
will maybe be KAKU....or what....
em...smile like orang batu!!!hahaha....
and ya...i just realize some nice pics...
that taken during my sister wedding...
ya...before i post about  my sister wedding....
let post up some pics i like...
and I'm one of the photographer too...
since my friend brought two camera that day!!
haha....yeah...check it out....Portrait of mine.....




and here's the morning ....
early morning....7am...haha




 shirley with the Canon Dslr....
haha...very happy...
always when Jayz was around...
i can play with his camera...
and that day he brought two....
that's why i have chance to play....
while he using another cam to shoot on me...
haha...nice huh.....




haha....
very happy....because is my sister's wedding....
forever on one day....




while waiting for my brother in law...
haha...
this pic looks so different...
i remember one my friend told me this.....
"shirley, if you don't shout....you are beautiful!!"
haha...ya and i really agree with this...
and yup...i will try not to shout anymore ok...
hahah....cause i'm the pretty girl!!! haha




shirley with another camera again...




bored to stay in room....
then i went down....
take some of the pics of what the girls doing there...
haha...and ya...
I'm look professional too huh!!!
ya...agree!!!




 and time to get back to the room...
and ya...he is outside the room....
and i'm the one to open the door...
haha the door opener....




time to enter the church....
time to make the promise in front of God!!
and...that is really the awesome day...




 and....the touched part....
I.....
shirley cried!!!! ya.....




 anyway....is still....a happy day...
finally we went back to the new house of them...
and i bless them have a great life ever...


and ya....
i suppose to study...
but...i playing online...ah...too bad...
get back to study....
my friends gonna kill me if they know i'm blogging...
ops...ok...time to study....
haha...within one day i wrote 2 posts!!!

ok...get minor flu...
guess...lack of sleep...

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up