13 March 2010

lion becoming cat

today just to write...
ya...not feeling so well today...
not because I'm sick...
not because I'm lost my mind...
well...ya... bit...
ya...i just feel like I'm not good at all...
even sometime I think I am...
but today...
I just screwed up everything...
and I'm totally not fine now~
even I'm trying to calm down myself...
trying to do something to attract my attention~
well...totally failed i guess!!!
i believe lots my friends gonna scold me too~
and ya especially my best friend...
and what i want to say....
i will try ya...
go forward for another step...

Thanks for the msg & call...
i will be fine after today!!

lion becoming the cat today!!
moody cat~


moody~anyone can cheer me please?

3 comments:

mika said...

sweet dear~dun moody~
give me a lovely smile =)

Kara said...

hey
i called u but u din answer my call
r u feelin better now?
don worry too much ya
don think that u r not good at all
just take things step by step
u can do it,u can complete your works

pray to God to give you strength
take care girl

w3ndY 温迪 said...

sis,
cheer up ya....
see u tmr....
gonna give u something....

CLicking

my life story start up