29 June 2009

AHHHHH

saw the news about HILLSONG conference 09'
so attractive....speaker...worship team....
Oh my...all is my favorite speakers.....
my favorite worship singer....
Chris Tomlin involve in this conference too....
last Friday one of my classmate informed me...
this year hillsong conference....not available in M'sia...
i tried to check.....
7-10/7/09 held in Sydney,Australia...
how can i go???FAR.....and i have no money to pay too...LOL

hillsong conference in London...held on October....
sound still far...but...it is still a IMPOSSIBLE MISSION...

i'm still a student how can i afford all this???
but...i plan to go one day ....SURE WILL GO....
when i work!!!!

but God....can you just held it one time in KL??
so that i can attend??please???

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up