06 June 2009

who is the real friend?



always heard peoples talk about their class room conflict
I've never have special feeling on that....
just think...wow...why there will have such person appear??
until today i realize this type of human are always around us
never feel so bad connecting to peoples...
never been hurt by peoples before
maybe because of that...i can't accept what is happening in front of me
anyway...Friend!!! what this actually mean of??
always i think of...Friend is the person who help you up when u in need
Friend will be your great adviser to solute problem
yet today....i see there is a opposite meaning of what so call "friend"of us
can never think of us!!!but think of their self...
is this call friend? i have no idea why a person can change just...
so fast??? previously we are best friend...the next second we are...
enemy???just like we don't know each others....
i have a high disappointed to all of you...
i have never things one day i will face this kind of situation...
i never think of.....never...but it reality...i need to accept
peoples really different...totally different....
but i still thank God that i still have number of friends care of me
i miss my secondary life....i miss all my form 6 friends....

especially MIN HUI....thanks baby....
thanks for the supportive words and care...
i know you always care of me...same goes to me!!!
very excited for our form 6 gathering soon on DEC...
have been 3 years i haven meet you all...
time together...fight...i remember you always think of me!!
you never scold me...never..i just remember...
you will always talk well to me...explain to me....
and advice me...really glad that have friend like you!!
you are my best friend...hope your life over in s'pore will be fine!!
hope one day can come over to visit you!!take good care friend!!!

well....i think..just like my dear dear kah yee said...
don't ever border how others treat us...
just do our part!!!yup...i will try best to do ...
hope both us can do well...even this time ...
only you ,me and jason...
but i believe 3 of us still can do well...
because we are the best!!ya!!haha...
this time we can show how powerful we are!!!YEA!!!!
don't look at peoples who hurt us....
because one day they will realize HURT that made on us!!
no need to mention who well we are....
because human are not perfect at all...

what i believe in Christ....we then be perfect!!
because we have Jesus in my life!!!!
hope after this post...i can cover fast...
bible told us...don't keep the anger in us until night!!
yup...next day is the NEW DAY!!!
new for me !!! my 1st sunday again in kampar
hope life over here can get better....
hot....well...time too get sweating....

at last...bless all my friends...
hope you guys can find your position in life
good luck friends!!!

extra message to my dear dear kah yee...
happy belated birthday!!!
haha..actually decide to write to you on Friday
but finally fail my plan....
hope you don't mind my late wishes ya...
thanks for being as a great friend in my life...
very happy that day when you told me you will try to come church
even it is the promise you make with raymond..
but i pray that one day you really find out the Christ!
i believe it will be bit hard...but don't worry
i will be with you...feel free to ask me anything about christian!!!
i will try my best to help you!!
last...even this time we have big problem forming our assignment group
but i believe we can still go on to do even more better right??
we do everything for our self...not for others...
friendship forever dear!!!!cheer in life too....
love all my friends on earth...
either i hurt you before or you hurt me...
i forgive you all today...
i love you all much!!!good luck

9 comments:

Shirley Tai said...

we care the QUALITY of friends, not the quantity of friends.

don't need really too much of real friends, a small number already enough ^^

Lady melody said...

Cheers my dear sis in Christ!!! God is always there for you to depend on and u still have many good friends who care for you..!! =)

Lady melody said...

The pigbearlover is me, Melody ...haha...

kAhYe3 said...

thanks for the wishes..... :)
yea, friends forever :)
*hugs*

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Dear Shirley.
something friends can become enemy juz in one seconds..this is reality and we reali have to accept it...

I agree with shirley tai...quality of friends is more important than quantity of friends...

always remember that no matter how,we are still beside you..who are still there to support you...

Cheer up,dear...
Immanuel...God is there for us!!
***Love***

Unknown said...

hi my dear shirley tai:
yup...as wt u said..not quantity but QUALITY!!
honor to tell...is hard to get this kind of fren! mayb i'm too stupid??trust every1??but i very happy to know u all ...even have been hurt by some of them!! i really miss all my friends!!
foundation,form 6 friends!!!at least that time i'm happy!!!really!!but now!!we all have different life!!so just can connect each other frm blogspot or hihi in school!hope one day we can hang out together!!cheer too!!

my dear cute melody:
wow...quite surprised when i saw ur msg!!
anyway...thx u!!maybe u will feel surprised lioness look totally different when i blog!!
anyway...can say...i really look different on words and reality???or facing peoples...mayb i don't want to make others worry about me!!so that i can be strong lioness!!haha...yes...i know u r one of the caring friends who care about me...i'm very glad about this!!thx 4 being in my life dear!!!yup...i thx 4 the remainder too..God is always with me!!!yea!!

dear dear kah yee...
yup..no pro!!!hope u hv wonderful celebration at ur hometown with ur dear dear there!!!haha!!!yes....friends 4ever ...never change!! * hug hug too!!!

Unknown said...

wendy...
thx ya!!!

w3ndY 温迪 said...

shirley,
welcome....
sometime we also need to be weak n admit that when we reali can't do it...
dun ever force yourself to be strong...just try ur best..
it can become burden to u sumtime when u fail to be strong...
everyone is not prefect,sometime we are good to someone,it doesn't mean that he o she has to be good to us...
we treat someone good because we willingly do so,is it true?? so do we need to get any reward from them??? i also dunno abt tis sumtime...it can be complicated...
but remember one thing that,A friend in need is a friend indeed...
for me,u r always the lioness shirley that i reali can learn a lot from u especially abt christian...u r a good leader for bible study n u did cheer up the whole team...
tis sem no longer same group w u...gonna miss the moment...
no worry la...those who hurt u will und it in the future...

Shirley Tai said...

Dear Shirley K,

hmm.. i realize the Quality of friends at the end of last semester. No, we are not stupid, we trust each other, just because we are friend. we would never thought that they will hurt us.
well. it's happened, just accept it! I do miss foundation days with you guys ^^
ya, maybe foundation is really much more happier than now.

anyway, cheer up! *smile*

CLicking

my life story start up