26 June 2009

pop king died

This morning....
woke up at 7am....
remember i forgot to off my laptop!!
then ran out to living room and check!!
ops...someone accidently turn off
then immediately on my laptop again!!
checking....
THEN>>>>>>
get to know this.....
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED!!!!!
oh my.....what a big news....
can't believe....even the friend who comment about this!
then not border about this anymore....
received called from my sister...
remember things she want me to sent...
swt....
get scold!!!
anyway....get ready to my class at 930am
then....1st class in computer LAB...
try to online...
oh my....this week can online!!!
HAPPY!!!


BAD.....
why???cause i try to search news about
MICHAEL....
got lot of his pictures...
actually not his Fans...
but....somehow i know this man!!!
cause he is popular
above is his wife


friend of mine talk about him
Fandy....girl that music crazy
haha...good things...
cause i am too....
quite shock when i know she is his Fans!!!
oh....COOL lo FANDY


i like this pictures
got it when my tutor teaching in front~~
ops....i'm so bad!!!
LOL



and this....
Michael sisters



Last.....
peace Michael....
even you not here anymore...
but i believe your fans will continue to love you

*what i sad is...you'r not a christian....
don't know what will happen....
i scare to imagine...*

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up