15 June 2009

Realize


last weekend went back to Seremban
Thank God that i have a wonderful time
learn lot of lesson during the journey back
from my sister...the important i need to know
thanks to all friends around the world
message that you all sent to me...
guys...i received all the cares and worried!!
Thanks for the encouragement!!
Thanks... i realize... I'm so Weak??
haha...LOL...anyway...need to stop this!!!
stop being so WEAK!!! I need to stand up and continue
I know is not easy but i believe together with friends
support from everywhere and from God strength
I can do it!!! Yeah!!!

AGAIN!!!! Thanks friends that care for me!!
guys i knew that you all worried about me!!
but...need to let you know!! I"M fine....
get back to LIONESS life!!!
strong!!!!LOL
Thanks for the pray , advice , support , care , and etc
love you all so so much!!!
Thanks to friends that reading my post....
haha...guess sometime will scare you all...
with the curious words...
anyway... I'm fine now!!
getting fine fine....Recovering 80%

Thanks comments from :
wendy, alexson, kara ,kah yee ,jonathan

wendy: will try to get quietness when i stress!!
thanks for the pray...same to you!!

alexson: yup!!will always remember what i share
will apply in my life and be stronger to lead you guys!!

kara: thanks for being with me along this journey!
love you so so much!!!gambateh too!!

kah yee: Thanks for the support and comfirmation!!
yup...will come to you when i need couragement!

jonathan: quite supprised when i saw your msg!!
Thanks...i like the story!!kind of encourage
and great remainder!!
yup...give up all to God!!!Amen!!!

Thanks talk from :
Dorcas, Mr.K , Ee lin , man foo

Ee lin: thanks for all the great words and sushi!!!
have been realize that i got lots of great things in me!
will keep on and improve to be better...
will miss you in future...we are best friend!!

man foo: thanks for the pray , support and caring!!!
thanks for everything!!!

Thanks pray from :
everyone!!!

special thanks to my Mummy!!
mum...thank for the great encouragement
trust and believe on me!!
i love you very very much!!!
Thanks...for everything....
i will do my best!!!

lastly...
Thanks God...
bringing so many peoples talk to me!!
i realize that i am not so bad...
i still got something special that other don't have
and ...i will continue this difficulty journey!!
continue until the end!!!


2 comments:

CLicking

my life story start up