22 June 2009

Papa day (sunday)

read lot of FATHER DAY post from all my friends
everyone talking about their papa
well...Father's day Sunday i has not gone back Home
even is quite Sad!!! cause can't celebrate with papa
and i believe papa will feel disappointed too!!
anyway...luckily my sister went home!!
at least one of his daughter with him!!
maybe grow in Malaysia! is hard to me to say :
papa i love you!! ~ or even a big warm HUG!!
but i have get to know from others...
HUG is a best way to express your love to them!!
anyway...just want to tell my papa ...
*even i know you won't even read my blog!!
cause you won't surf Net!!!
but want to THAnks you@@!!
for everything that you had done to me!!!
everything....love...care...worried!!!
before you sick...
you never beat me....
well...let me think...ah...yes!!!Never!!!
glad that i have great papa on earth!!!

even now he not strong like last time!!
even now he even don't know what he is doing!!
even sometime he will beat me!!
will fight with me because of FOOD!!
all.....now is different than last time!!
because my papa sick!!!
but papa just want to tell you!!!
PAPA I LOVE YOU!!!
even how you had been....i will still love you!!
as how you love me when i am a child!!

yesterday ....(sunday)
i am the pianist in church...
feeling of serving God is great!!!wonderful!!
even not together with my parents...
but still...i can celebrate with my papa on heaven!!
and here is what i do on my papa day!!!

the BB...giving all papa in the church a small present
so sweet....laugh at say tar...
cause suddenly he became our papa....swt!!!
have wonderful sunday service on that moment!!
Thanks to Miss wong for helping me to play the Hymns!!
scared!!!cause i don't know all the songs!!
after Sunday service....refreshment....bla bla bla...
then decided to stay back...for??jamming....
play music....cause i love music....
been long did't play in church already!!!
also...i found a handsome guy who know how to play PIANO!!
oh....is our cute Thomas...CF new m'ber!!!
em...he can play very well...yo...get a competitor lo!!
LOL....
====================================

on the way to Ghany...
then....having CF committees meeting at Ghany!!
having my extra lunch over there...
haha!!!long long meeting....
but while having meeting...we still have Fun...

guys sms-ing....
SS....haiz...

when they saw the camera....
they becoming.....swt!!

non-stop until Ghany...

taking crazy pictures....
eeerrr---ing each other!!!
then plan well for CF future meeting and vision
end up meeting with them....
went home....
resting....sleeping...online-ing....

====================================

then that night!!is my care group 1st meeting...
we have new m'bers in our group==
Edmund and Anthony!!
others still remain the same!!!
yahoo...that night we having our meeting at Anil's house
wow...he's house is Nice...and clean!!!i love it!!!
and having great time with all my cg m'bers...
great sharing...great testimony ....great worship
hope we all can bonding together becoming more stronger
to serve God in His kingdom...in church and CF
yahoo....Thanks to Anil's mama special food!!

we like it very much!!

=======================================
i love this versus very much!!
“The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming
and going both now and forevermore.”
(Psalm 121:7-8)

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up