11 June 2009

Dark emotion


don't know why...when it happen
today...very sudden getting very down mode!!
just like i want to SHUT DOWN myself...
i have no idea where this feeling came from
just like the above picture
just realize this kind of feeling is very bad
i really hope i can write something HAPPY
but i can't!!! just stayed in front of my laptop
more than 30min ...
trying to calm down my bad emotional
but...finally i guess i did't handle it perfect!!
anyway...figure out that...it is from my HEART
came from the stress faced by me during the week
i try hard to forget and MOVE on...
but that bad feeling still in me...
why?? i really can't explain
trying very hard to do exercise
thinking it will make myself tired and sleep well
anyway...sometime it not working
i feel my mind just mess up!!!
very messy ....very very....
feel want to VOMIT....
eee....feel so bad...very bad....
er...can't explain deeply why...
cause i have no idea why??
curious things happen ...my phone not functioning
i have LOST i guess...
want to just cry out loud...
but i really don't know how to...
i have NO ideasssssssssss.....
ate my favorite cookies,coco,fruit juice,lollipop...
but all these not helping up at all...
conclusion....i am sad...
why???....i not sure...
just feel wanna burn out ...
hope i will get fine after my jogging...
all the tear can just come out!!
out to westlake...see the natural trees and lake
hope the quiet over there
i can recover
Lord...talk to me!!!

5 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

压力让你喘不过气来?

这就是生活的写照阿,但人总是很脆弱的。
当你觉得自己很脆弱时,不妨把身边一切的功课,烦恼都丢一边先?
开一开教会的一些诗歌,让自己安静在神的面前,看一看诗篇,像神来祈求,让自己安静,也问问神的意见,听听神的声音。

不要一直一直忙忙忙下去,人会变得迟钝和暴躁的。

试一试吧,我亲爱的姐妹,
安静是一门很难的功课哦。

Gambateh,my dear shirley...
u can do it de...
will uphold u in prayer...
let's us be strong n firm with god's grace...

alexson said...

hey hey.. dun 4get wat u always share during BS.. God is there 4 u.. u can cry out 2 him whenever u wan.. coz like u said, God love us so very much! =) God blez ya..

kAhYe3 said...

dear shirley, i nv see u like this b4...
shirley that i know always b strong no matter what...
i dunno what i can say or do to make you feel better but i know that i will alway b there for u when u need me just in case.. talk to me if u think u need to, even though i might not b helping but at least u feel better when u talk to someone.. so talk to anyone that u feel u wil comfortable with....
i hope that you wil b more happier in life like u always talk and advise me... bcoz of u, i know how to appreciate my life and make it more meaningful, lead life to the max and leave the rest to HIM as sometime things are beyond our control... dun worry my dear, everything will b alright and soon you wil know what and how to do
no matter what, u stil have me! :)
will alway b there for you, that's my promise to u!

Kara said...

Hey, konnee here.
Dont be like this, you will be able to handle and overcome all problems,k?
Dont worry too much.
Friends are all beside you, they would not want to see you like this. Cheer up,k?
Tell out whenever you have unhappy feelings or just anything.
Dont keep all inside your heart.
You can give me a call if you feel like wana talk to anyone, k?
Best wishes to you, always.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

在中国有一种小虫,天生就很喜欢背东西,只要遇到喜欢的小东西,就会设法背在身上。它的背上有种黏性,所以东西不容易掉下来,不管走到哪儿,它都一定会在背上扛 点东西来当作纪念品。我们也许也常常喜欢扛东西,如烦恼、忧虑、压力等等,不愿交托神。
我们是神所爱的儿女,神赐给我们一个特权,就是交托。凡事借着祷告交托,如保罗可以在监狱中喜乐的歌唱。别让烦恼、忧虑、压力超载。

凡 劳 苦 担 重 担 的 人 可 以 到 我 这 里 来 , 我 就 使 你 们 得 安 息 。(太11:28)

jonathan

CLicking

my life story start up