10 June 2009

wonderful life


realize when we don't think of the bad things
your life will be more interesting
that's why don't ever think in negative way
always in positive way... then life will be wonderful
LOL

last night CF 1st bible study this semester
very happy to meet up all the new members
especially all my group members

message to my Jim Elliot members:
all new faces...came from different places
having different habit and ideas
Thanks God bring us together...
hope guys....during years study over here
hope you all really enjoy life as student!!!
and...try to serve God during student life too!!
hope to see you guys every CF meeting!!
last night we had discuss about the topic:
"when Jesus became man"
i believe most of you (the new believer)
will have some question on this
well...what i want to tell you guys is...
God love us very much!!!
that's why you get to know Jesus through your friend
and i very happy last night you guys brave to share
and share about the life you becoming a christian
and i believe it is Hard for you...
when parents are not christian
and you need to be as strong others else
you will face more challenges in life than others
but what i want to tell you all is
God will always be with you...
will always uphold all of you in my pray
hope life over in campus
you guys have free change to go church
and you guys can really grow in God's words
grow in spiritual life too
need help just drop me an email
sms,call,msn...always welcome!!!

===================================

hope my new semester
i can really make things different
make my own life special
hope this semester
GOD will lead my life
same goes to my family
hope they all in peace and healthy
love them all so much!!!
hope my parents will not feel lonely
when i am not around with them!!
hope my future....
really bless by God
walk in the light in Christ!!


1 comment:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

amen...
walk in the light in christ...
I miss Jim Elliot group....
however happy to be with kelvin's group...
thanks for your msg,dear...
u reali gv me a lot of supports...
hope to learn more from u all...

CLicking

my life story start up