24 June 2009

New injection life

having spirit to learn new instrument before...
previously is Violin....
finally no time...my teacher stay to far from my house
then...my violin lesson until today haven start!!
anyway...my another aim of instrument is Bass
finally i found someone who wiling to teach me!!!
super duper happy!!!100% effort on it!!!
hope i can play well in coming lesson!!!
can catch up all the notes!!!
Thanks Mr.Man foo for the special lesson class
to me ,wai wai and edmund!!
haha...next time you will see ....
chiligirl shirley playing Bass!!!
wow...sure will look COOL!!!yeah!!


hope after this i can find new teacher for violin
hope i can learn it before my sister wedding...
decided to give performance during her wedding!!
cause she don't know i got a violin!!!
maybe will make her surprised i guess!!!haha!!
well....it is just what i PLAN!!!
==================================

then....
get to know this news from another blogger
ASIAN CONFERENCE
i really wanted to go....but...
anyone accompany to go together please??
i need accompany yo!!!!
i guess it will be a great conference!!!
this year it held it in Malaysia!!
hope i can find someone go with me!!
do you interest to??
just let me know!!then we can go together!!!
let gaining gain our spirit life and passion to God!!



get together to pray and worship God!!
from different Nations gather together!!
hope it will bring special experience to me!!
pray and prepare before i go!!!
Yahoo!!!
now is 4am...i still haven sleep...
gonna sleep....
chat with friends on msn!!!
until 2am!!!
is time to sleep...oh...tonight i am not a good girl!!
reason : sleep late!!
why?? : late class later!!!LOL

having a great share with my CG m'bers in CF today!
everyone enjoyed in the sharing!!!crazy!!!
and felt that my m'bers likes me!!!
ya...cause i'm cute enough!!!
hope coming bible study...not only them!!
i will gain more knowledge on BIBLE too!!!
like all my m'bers sharing today!!!
good job:
chang en, belle, wan wei, ching ,wen jie
keep it on ...to shine in God's kingdom!!!

God always give us the best that...
we never expected!!!

6 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

wow...looking forward to see you playing bass....

Joey said...

cool man dar dar!!!
try to imagine my dar dar to play bass now...
interested to go for the conference..but my time not sure yet,need any enterance fee??where is the venue??

alexson said...

haha.. its cheng not ching.. ^^!!

shirley said...

1st thanks God....
i really like music...
hope one day i can play all the instrument on stage!!!yahoo!!!!
wendy: don't worry soon you will see me play!

dar dar: ha...ya cool!!!that's why i love Bass...just like how cool i play Drum!!!i like all cool cool instrument!!! it make me cool too!!oh about the conference is in KL..i comfirm myself to attend just hope someone can go with me!!register fees is RM100 and early bird will get free t-shirt ya!!!i will soon update it register detail here...

Huixin said...

Hi, Shirley. Huixin here. Got to read your blog through Calvin's links. Hehe.Anyways, just to let you know, I've actually bought the replacement for the violin G-string ages back during the sem break. Was not sure how to pass it to you though. Might pass it to you when I can attend CF cos this sem has been filled with assignments! Anyway, hope you're doing well~

Unknown said...

ok no pro huixin...i knw ...no pro...tk ur time ya!!!anyway still hope learn violin frm u!!!LOL

CLicking

my life story start up