27 June 2009

saturday&Sunday

Saturday morning woke up at 8am
still....got back to my bed...
slept again....until 1030am...
finally force myself to wake up!!
next action.... ON my laptop...
check my email...Blog...Facebook...
register as Twitter m'bers
why Twitter??...cause yesterday saw this word in library
so...check out what is that actually...
conclusion...it is same like msn function???LOL
then...do a lot of test in Facebook....
ha...quite interesting... all the answer em...
sometime really Suite to my own personality!!!
anyway...Saturday is a wonderful day!!
1st....i've no Class!!!Yahoo....is my resting day...
well...consider as ....is time for me to do nothing!!!
yahoo.....Yes!!!!
2nd...is my housemate-SHI WEI birthday!!
talk about this....Saturday 12am...we celebrate Her birthday!!
tried so hard to hide everything from her....
why???GIVE SURPRISED!!!!
guess she will think we all forgot her birthday!!!
haha....but is FUN!!!i like the great and touch celebrate!!
3 groups peoples came together to celebrate!!!
3 groups...sang 3 times birthday songs!!!
1st group is our housemates
2nd is her secondary school friends...
came along from s'pore and KL
3rd is her Uni classmates...
is a great ever celebration...
Admire that she got group friends celebrate for her

Happy belated birthday wish in my blog SHI WEI....
hope you really enjoy your time together with your friends!
happy a wonderful days over in Kampar ya!!!

let the picture tell you the story....

preparing before shi wei come back....


and her friend...hide at 1st floor...
haha....like kena tangkap by police...



and me???hide in my room....
then my other housemates...hide here too....
hide in darkness.....waiting the birthday girl

finally she home...
then sang birthday song....
3 times...with 3 different group peoples...
guess she get shock too


and her secondary school friends....
she cried!!!!touched by all this....
2 cakes from different group friends..



and the "sesak" peoples....
2 guys...no place to go.....
cause all is strangers to them...
so they hide here....swt



wow....lot peoples



time for cake....
i want cake....
finally i have cake lo...
~happy....


her classmates.....
i like the 2 guys....(red and white tee)
both them having special performance ....
dance for the birthday girl...
super junior dance neh....~~



then her secondary school friends
all from different places....
some came along from s'pore....nilai...and lala...(don't know)



and the crazy take....
see how happy is our birthday girl



finally is my turn
1318 housemates....
i like the cup cake.......
please buy me WONDERMILK cupcake!!!



then....she had her wonderful gathering ...
we????
everyone hide in my room....
eat in my room....
sorry friends...my room don't have chair...
so you can see from the pic....




and guy who like to take pic...
ops...i guess he gonna kill me if he see this...
but no worry....he won't read my blog...
~happy!!!
i can write whatever i want!!!
yahoo....

Last....
today...this morning...very happy...
cause my dear dear-Kah yee came to sunday service
hope she really gain some knowledge about Christ!!
gambateh dear dear////

then afternoon....
have a great time....
cause i got to download all nice worship songs...
i like HILLSONGS...
anyone can buy me their new album please???
i like hillsongs kids too....
wow....have a vision to lead children worship concert one day!!
em....gonna get ready now!!!
maybe i have that change!!!
Yahoo....
~excited!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up