18 August 2009

back in puchong=part 2 (cousin wedding)

after a great night sleep...
in air-corn room~~~ wow cold!!!
started my 2nd day in puchong (my sista new house)
and my sista promised will prepare breakfast to me!!
em...TOUCHED!!!~~
then...is KITCHEN time!!~~
see what my sista prepare??!!
having a great breakfast to continue my long long day~~



and here's my sista new house kitchen~~
wow...BEAR!!!~~
well...i smell eggs!!!~~
oh...been longtime i did't eat fresh fried eggs!!~~
OoO
HAPPY~~




here's the Omega egg!!!~~
wow...nice huh!!!
ooo....the YOLK is my favourite!!!~~





total of 3....
cause only 3 of us having breakfast!!!~~
me , my sista and her bf!!!




maybe my sista practice to becoming a good wife next year!!
haha...Gambateh sista!!
ooo...then the next is HOT DOG!!!~~
ooo...super nice!!!
cause is home fried ..using clean oil to fried!!
so the taste is totally different with what i ate outside>>




and here's my BREAKFAST!!!
wow...super healthy right??
+ with peanut bread~~~
+ old town tea!!!~~
oo...yummy!!!~~




after breakfast....
watched NODAME with my sista!!~~
ops...after the movie...we get ready to my cousin wedding!!
bath....make-up...wear nice nice!!!
em...DONE!!!
take pic to see how i look like...
em...my sista kinda like to take pic too~~




then....we drive to MELAWATI...
church that my cousin have his wedding!!
em...i love this pic!!
i look sooooooo pretty!!!
do you think so???
i strongly agree!!!~~~
i should always keep myself so beautiful!!
LOL...
cause i have the potential to becoming top model too~~
swt>>>




anyway...not more than a second...
crazy>>>+ cute>>>




em... here's the church!!!
i love the DRUM....
is TAMA drum!!!
ooo....my love brand Drum!!!~~
my cousin was a drummer too...
same as me!!!
actually...i inspire by him when i was 8
saw him play very well...
then started to play myself!!!
i remember that time...i'm the only girl drummer!!
PROUD!!!>>>
k...just come back to my cousin wedding...




and...we late too cause of traffic jam...
then finally we lead by some church members who late too...
lead us to the church!!!
ooo...finally found the church....
the time we reached....
is Pastor sharing!!~~
then is my cousin and his wife sharing!!~~
haha....i'm too far behind...
can't get nice pic!!!




em...everlasting love ya...
God bless both them...
new home that serve God more!!~~




and here's my cousin yiet sin and his pretty wife!!!~~
taking in front of the church stage!!~
longtime did't meet up this cousin...
this time meet up...is his wedding...
i think the next meet will be his baby one year old b'day party!!
the next...next...next...
i think still FAR FAR away yet!!!




then is photo taking section...
my cousin and his church members....




then the sister cousin...
left two...is my cousin work in S'pore...
and beside me is my sista!!
we'r infront of the church logo~~




and my sista bf with my cousin...
infront of the theme of the church...




wow...super big group....
i know...no one!!!
LOL...





then is the cousin team group pics!!!
1st cousin that married in M'sia!!




he and his Wife!!





getting very busy to answer call!!!
haha...you can see how happy he is!!!
bless you ya cousin!!!~~~




then my cousin teaching the others cousin...
how to go to the restorant for the wedding dinner at 7pm
we still have 1+hours to the dinner....
so we decided to go for tea break....




walk to the nearest cafe....
em and we see this shop....
i love their design!!!
cute and comfortable!!!~~





the menu....
ask for food now!!~~




me and the Rambutan in the shop!!




the cover of the menu....




and here's my order...
HOT coco ~~
ooo...nice smell...
i think milo still the best




i love the environment!!~~




i love this the most...
see the pictures on the wall...
super nice huh!!!~~




and is time to go for the wedding dinner!!!!




my 2 cousin sisters....




yeah!! is bears!!!




and of course me...
taking many others pictures...
so...must included me too in the wedding dinner!!




the wonderful wedding dinner!!~~




1st plate of that night!!
nice huh!!!
em i love it so much~~~




and is my table...
with our relatives....
start to eat!!~~~




just a picture...
i don't eat actually...
the reason i snap this pic...is...
it looks horrible!!!
look...is the real whole PIG...
scarily!!!




then is the time they cut wedding cake~~




talent time~~
today i'm going to married you!!




the prince and princess!!~~




my table....
em...have wonderful time with them!!
even 1st time i meet them!!!
there are friendly!!~~




is them~~~




the door gift ....
i like it!!!
the box design is nice!!~~




at the end...
the ants came out too...
guess...time to go home!!




my favourite...
em...sweet sweet sweet~~~




then we drive back to puchong...
passed all the nice building....




em....traffic jam~~~
very sleepy...
but when i saw all this building...
em...
taking pic even i'm in the car...
super nice the view...





finally get near to KLCC...
haha...see how nice it's at night!!!~~
i love this view!!!
cool~~

then i end my 2nd day in KL....
wonderful and tired day!!!
but is meaningful...
bless my cousin !!~~

coming up...is my 3rd day to my
PJ Mega church sunday service...
is a special sunday...
cause is campus ministry sunday...
all Uni and College students will serve in church!!
present lot of things....
don't miss it!!!

1 comment:

your cousin (d 1st 1 got married in m'sia) said...

thanks shirley

nice pics and blogs...

blez.

CLicking

my life story start up