06 August 2009

The day after tomorrow 12pm


special pictures to share!!
share by my friend- shui!!!
he very cute!!!
cause he intro to me about the pics!!
and i found out!!!
it really meaningful!!!
really look like our life!!!
do you think so???

super duper excited...
even until now my assignment still haven done yet!!
guess all my group mates rushed for that!!
same as me!!!
after this post need to back to work!!

tomorrow last 2 assignment going to submit!!
hope both the assignment can be complete later!!!
and hope that tomorrow presentation will be fine!!
hope the tutor won't ask lot questions!!
hope the day after tomorrow ....
i'm totally FREE!!
cause finally i can shopping!!!
have been soooooooooo long did't shop!!!
hope can shop for things i like!!
share with you guys when i come back on sunday!!
yeah!!!

tomorrow after 12pm i'm going back to ....
PJ....
meet my sister!!!
attend my cousin wedding!!!
hope everything getting fine when i was in PJ...
cause H1N1 !!!
quite scare la!!!

now...rushing for assignment!!!
bye

God be with me!!!

2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

yeah...you are back...
the happy girls....
welcome back...
haha...
God be with you..

shirley said...

thx u wendy....

CLicking

my life story start up