14 August 2009

bAcK to PJ- part 1 (on the way)

Egg Tart!!!from "kam lim" in Kampar!!!
super NICE!!!
before going back to PJ....
1st time i tried this .....very nice!!!
i don't like Egg Tart previously...
but this one....really attract my interest!!!
em...i love "kam lim" Egg Tart now!!!
hehe...finished my Tart Tart....
then time to submit my assignment!!
rushed the whole night i remember!!!
i Ter'slept while doing the assignment!!
until my group mate woke me up at 4am!!!
OMG....we haven done our assignment!!!
suddenly get SHOCK!!!
awake!!then continue work!!!
finally we finished...but...we skip 2 tutorial class!!!
haiz....so bad!!!
anyway...after submitted all assignment!!!
yahoo can go back to KL!!
then my friend called mE!!!
: where you???
me: waiting the tutor to submit assignment!
: after that go back KL ya!!
me: ok...But i haven prepare my staff back to KL!!
ops....so bad!!finally they wait me 15min before the journey
ops...sorry ya Asy!!!



finally we can start our journey back to KL
em...is hot afternoon!!!
well...Asy then come out with one idea SHOCK me!!
: I WANT TO BUY DURIAN!!!
what???DURIAN??i scare the most!!!
anyway....is for his grandparents!!
ok la....he quite good boy!!!
can remember his grandparents!!!
even i scare...but...haiz...just....accept it la!!
finally we asked few of the stall beside the road!!!
until....the last one....
em....is Durian Kampung!!!
so this guy....buy all the DURIANs that left there...
em....it cost RM80!!!!
OMG !!!! super expensive ok PAKCIK!!!
anyway we quite rush ....so...just buy la!!!



then the Pakcik very HAPPY!!!
faster put in all his DURIANs to Asy Car....
my goodness.....
i smell it ....
oh...cannot TAHAN at all!!!
anyway...just try to ignore the smell...
eat my cheese bread....
take out something else food....
haiz...anyhow i do...
I STILL SMELL THE DURIANS!!!



start our journey again!!!~~



after 2 hours + journey finally.....
FINALLY.....
we reached KL!!!
super excited!!!
after we passed the TOL!!!
saw all the big building...tall building...
jam traffic!!!
i knew that...i'm in KL....
the busy city!!!



victory!!!!~~
yahoo!!! super excited!!!
1st...submitted all assignments!!!
2nd...going for my cousin wedding!!!
3rd...my PJ church youth Sunday!!!
super excited with all the programs that waiting for me!



then...follow Asy to his grandparents house!!! wow...SUPER SURPRISED when i saw the kampung in CITY!! is Kg.Baru!!! OMG....around with busy city...at the middle of the city!! there's a small small kampung... i look up..... Oh...i really in a KAMPUNG!!!
I love the BLUE SKY!!!~~



among all the small housing... we can see this kampung serounding is all TALL +BIG BUILDING!! and i saw KLCC..... i saw my sister office~~PB main office!!! that moment.... i really like a crazy girl ...."wow" here and there.... let me show you the pics i taken!!!~~ you can't believe that.... i took in KL!!!!~~~



the way to LRT... we going to KLCC.... shopping!!!~~~while waiting my sister!!! yahoo!!!...finally i can shop....after so long!!! walk 7min to the LRT station!!! em....ya....



take one of me on the road!!!~~ no car here!!! i think i can sleep on the road too~~ LOL



and....
I saw AYAM!!!!is KAMPUNG chicken!!!
OMG....then SHOUT OUT !!!
wow....chicken neh!!!
kena laugh by my friend!!!
: hey you never see chicken before??
: NO...!!!is super currious...KL i can see chicken!!!



way to KLCC...
em...so long!!!~~



hehe...got time to take pic!!~
ha!!



em...Thanks to ASY!!!
for accompany me to KLCC!!!
fetch me to KL...
tell me lot of things!!!
Thanks ya buddy!!!


while waiting my sister until she finished her work...
both us LEPAK at book store!!
em...the Kinokuniya!!!
i love this book store very much!!!
it included all variety of books!!!
all kind of books!!!
I LOVE KINOKUNIYA!!
i saw new book!!
wanted to buy!!
em.....haiz..next time la!!



just window shop....
then i walked to the back of the book store!!
wow...this corner fulled of magazine!!
all kind....
and i'm standing at japanese magazine corner...
even i can't understand!!
but the pics all are attractive!!
LOL...




em....
then end up this day after KLCC....

up coming post: my cousin wedding!!!
my day 2 in KL

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up