22 August 2009

here i am


just came back from church worship practice...
last night followed my best friend-Kah yee back to her house
place in Teluk Intan...
haha...having great time over there...
love the food there...
the chee cheong Fang...
went there shop for dress...em...i had spent RM280+
in my life...i never spent so much...
is my 1st time...
anyway will share more to my coming post...
a lots of things wanted to post...
a lot of good things wanted to share..
cause i love to blog...
hehe...that's me!!!
anyway...quite tired...
my left hand fingers very pained now!!
just finished Bass guitar practice...
i love the worship!!!
damn Cool...nice music....
hope tomorrow worship i can play well..
is my 1st time...hehe..Nervous OoO!!!

coming post:
1--coming back from PJ
2--my training on sunday
3--my grooming class+sushi
4--night in Teluk Intan
5--my bass practice

wow...lot pending posts....
coming soon...haha!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up