26 August 2009

my Pray to CY


Dear Lord,
You know my friend so much better than I do.
You know her sickness and the burden she carries.
You also know her heart and pain.
Lord, I ask You to be with my friend now, working in her life.
Let Your will be done in my friend's life.
If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven,
Lord, please help her to see her need and confess.
Lord, I pray for my friend because your Word says
I should pray for her healing.
I believe You hear this earnest prayer from my heart
and that is powerful because of Your promise.
I have faith in You to heal my friend,
but I also trust in the plan You have to her life.
Lord, I don't always understand Your ways,
and why my friend has to suffer for this,
but Lord I trusted in You.
I ask that You look with mercy and grace toward my friend.
Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering
and comfort her with Your presence.
Let my friend know You are there with her through this difficulty.
And may You be glorified in her life and also in mine.
strengthen her as she can overcome all the hardness
that she going to face. Give her peace at night,
comfort during her treatment and joy in her life.
bring Your joy and peace to her.
In Jesus name i pray.
Amen

====================================================

This is the Pray from me CY
hope you getting well after your treatment

Pray that you will be able to be strong
and have peace
during your period in SJMC
Pray the nurses and doctor
will treat you the best
the nurses will love you
as how we love you
always
remember you in my daily pray

don't worry my friend everything in Kampar
i will settle for you
don't think about things here...
have a good rest and think positive too ya!!

pray you will recover soon...
get well soon my friend
love you CY!!
God be with you...

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up