04 August 2009

empty bowl


the beg had make all things different in life..
that's the Uni life...
the burden...stress that hard to imagine!
i have no ideas...
what had brought me to stayed till this stage!
I'm lucky...blessed...
ya!!i knew that!!!
but..why all the bad emotional will just come to me?
I've been just destroyed by something...
deep in my heart...
i have no idea how to describe it out!!
it just feel very bad...
that is what i can express..
i knew that it's a bad and unhealthy way to express out
but still the very bad emotional just flow out...
i can't even do my things properly..
i can't even concentrate...
i felt like i'm the loser...
even papa always remained me that i'm not!!
feel like myself like not belong to the group
is't I'm too bad?
it's i'm too stupid??
am i not doing even much better?
i can't even face anything at all...
i used lot of things to make myself not to think...
even make me think out of the box!!
don't just stay at the same level...
i should be more mature enough!!
i'm the big girl now!!
i should know how to handle all these by myself!!
i felt like the power of friendship is very important!!
people need me..i will be there..
but when i need them...
not really there...
but i believe still...i have some of them with me!
i know ...i very appreciated that...

wanna thanks my best buddy Kara!!
thanks for your wonderful present to encourage me!!
i knew that you always worried about me!!
and also always updated with my condition...
Thanks Kara...

my best baby buddy in S'pore...
miss you so much baby min hui!!
knew that you have great life over there
bless you my friend...
really hope that can meet you again...
since we had never meet after 3 years!!
knew that along the way you always take care of me..
always think off the time in f6...
you will always hold me on...
when i was very down...
always just cried in front of you...
you just like our "mummy baby"

i miss the time when i was in secondary...
now...my life getting into more reality...
is very scarcely...
i don't like it!!!
peoples can just be nice now...and bad later!!
em...i believe that this is what i should learn

hope i can just gone back to past!!!
i miss the time...

i felt just so empty right now!!
guilty...
confusing...
burden...

ever...finished my post...
my tear had end...

cheer up lioness...
you can do it!!
face all this...
and God will give you strength...
keep all this now...
continue your work!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Burden, they will make you to grow up,
bad emotions are always there,
its just matter of u are keeping them or releasing them.

sometimes, dont keep too many bad emotions with you, those will really hurt you and totally change you perception to the extreme negative,
release them whenever you need to,
you cant be always happy, but,
you must learn how to convert negative emo ---> good emo ya?

you can come to me, whenever you feel like talking to someone,k?
i may not help much, but at least, you release those bad feelings in you, alright?
find the right way to release them ya?
take a deep breathe, calm down, rest for while before continue your things.

no one is stupid, no one is loser,
you are born to be the winner in your life!!!
Take care,girl.
God Bless You.

w3ndY 温迪 said...

shirley,
I also think before about this...
Am I too bad?
Am I too stupid??
am I not doing even much better?
i can't even face anything at all...
even till now,it stil in my mind...

do u remember what you always tell me????
God is there...he is there for us...
I really hope to help you as you will always be there for me whenever I need you...

I understand how u feel as I have this kind of feeling too...

Take care,shirley....
believe in yourself....

I can do everything through him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)...

CLicking

my life story start up