13 August 2009

rEceiVeD LuCkY LeaF

em.....
received this special sweet present last last week!!!
but no time to post it to my blog yet...
received from my best best friend--Kara Miao~~
Thanks Kara!!!
i love it very much!!!
Thanks for being so caring to me!!!
200% TOUCHED!!!!
Thanks for the supportive and loving!!!
ye...knew that you also worried about me!!!
even prepared this special present to cheer me up...
during my hard time pasted few weeks!!!
Thanks Kara!!!
you told me : that's the smallest present beg u can get!!
but...i love it!!!
i loves BEAR!!!!my favourite!!!!
Thanks...you choose the wonderful one!!!



the lucky leaf!!!
Thanks for the lucky luck!!!
love it so much!!!
still kept in my cupboard!!!
not dare to use it yet....
very "sayang" it la!!!!



and the best one....the special mini card!!!
nice writing Kara!!!



em....is Bear!!!!wow...i love it so much when i opened!!
Thanks for the BEST WISHES Kara!!!



the encouragement words...
supportive words...
and love and care!!!
i felt it so much!!!
TOUCHED!!!
tear just coming out without my realize!!
Thanks God that i have a great friend like you Kara!!
just want to let you know that!!!
whenever you need me...just call me!!
i knew that you had your own difficulty too!!
will uphold you in my pray always!!
God bless you Kara!!!
Love you so much my dear Friend!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up