12 August 2009

nice Worship


finally back to kampar
just felt not to coming back ...
even is 630pm...i still lepak with my friend in subang!!
finally we come out with a impossible conclusion:
no need to go back to Kampar!!!
haha...but finally still...we need to continue the journey!!
9pm finally we reached Kampar!!!
time i reached...went to church...
practice for Tuesday CF worship!!!
practice until late night!!!12+am....
super tired!!!but...reached my hostel...
oh...have lot of things waiting for me!!
anyway...
oh...i love my musicians so much!!!
they really awesome!!!play very well..
even is 1st time we play together
but guys you all done great job!!
Thanks my Bassist: Wai Wai
my drummer: Edmund
my guitarist: Weng kin
and my co-leader: wan wei and Chang en
and also my dear dear m'ber for helping me on LCD: Belle...
Thanks to everyone who involve in the worship last night!!
i love the worship time that we have last night!!
is really great!!!hope we can have it again!!!
i love to worship God with Music!!
yahoo!!!
continue to shine like Star everyone!!!
good job everyone!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up