17 April 2010

April AWESOME Sharing

*Gift of Lion  key chain from My dear Chipmunks-Melody
haha...i realize...My birthday present mostly are...LION!!
hahaha...but i'm happy to this special symbolic I have...
LION WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!
you.....watch out!!! haahha....
well ya....recently happened lots of things....
sad....happy....worried....
anyway....i believe everything is Fine now...
and of course i hope things will go smoothly....
i just hope that Life will just be simple...
and Happy~~
just like the birds ....
free to fly wherever they want to....
Life should be like that...do you think so?




*Gift from my housemate-Shiwei
when I'm sad...down...there is always some angles around...
from the msg....little Gift...just to cheer me up!!
and I need to give all this Thanks to God!!
ya...Give Thanks!!!
for He so love me!!! =)
even things will happen....
but i believe God will lead the way...
do you agree??
and I"m glad that I know Jesus!!
is a greatest present in the world!! =)




*Gift from CF committees during retreat-Ray
another Lion gift...
haha....do you think one day if I'm with the real Lion..
will they eat me???
haha...what a imagination i have!! swt~
and ya...I'm listening to "Amazing Love" sang by hillsong team...
ya...God love really Amazing...
and i always remind myself...
think back the great things God had given...
always give thanks...
and i will not think that...God not love me!!
because...is just...we ourselves don't love God!
and Jesus is my King....
Jesus is my friend...
Jesus is my protector...
i will not fear ....cause I've Jesus!!




*Gift from my best buddy- Konnee
haha...and I used it with my phone now...
everytime i saw it....
i will remember you ...Kon KOn!!!
Thanks!! =)
ya...she is one of my courage friend....
who always smile in front of me...
who always bring joy to me....
I'm glad to have you Kon kon!!!
and i'm happy that...
she had accepted Christ!!!




*special tea break from Konnee on Sunday
Thanks....haha...
and ya...she trying to write something on...
"STAY HAPPY"...
ya...and i will kon kon!!!
same to you ya!!!
and ya...when I'm sad....
cake will help lots...
haha....Thanks to belle too...
she will always bring me my favourite...
Fruit cake whenever i'm sad!!
Love you baby belle!!! =)



*late Gift for X'mas -cute sis Wendy Loo
haha....there's my name on the pen...
you see that??
haha...ya...I like it!!!
hahah...don't be jealous ok!!!
hahah.....My best x'mas gift 09'
love it~ =)
at the same time...
i wish you Grow in Christ too wendy!
Be strong sista!!





and my best buddy ever....Ms Kahyee!!!
well...even recently...you worried about you brother...
but want to tell you that....
you always have me....
always be with you ya...
Don't worry...your brother will be Fine...

 and ya....that is one of the week this sem...
we cycle to campus...
cause my best buddies...never cycle to campus before...
hahaha....to experience it....
they woke up early....7am...
just to cycle to campus...
hahah...cool huh!!!




then is another buddy of mine...Jason...
haha...in front my Michelle house...
hahaha....
but Michelle can't JOin us....
sad   =(




then we reach campus early then other days...
passed by cafeteria....
i went and buy BREAD!!!
hahaha...hungry!!~~
and here's the view in front of block C....
there's far to go to reach Block H...





I used another way....
so that we can reach FASTER...
haha...and lucky no one see....
neither the Guard....
if not...sure scold by them!!!
then time for Class....
haha...found some Funny pics in class....
check it out~




haha...look at Siewfei...
super model in our class....
Hey...you are presenting man!!!
swt~




and thiss guy....my best buddy...
look at him...always act cute...
oooo.....but...his hand ....
sorry ya Jason!!!hahah....




the 3 girls always together...
you will see 3 of them together every where
haha...the Top Girls....
Girls time for lecture class...




after class....6pm....
we went to Pasar Malam...
ya...Is kahyee favourite place to go...
haha....so just follow them to buy some food...
end up while we waiting at this stall....
we becoming the part-time worker....
helping the ladies ....
see how good we are....
**proud!!!




haha...and my CF friends....
really thought that I'm work as part-time there....
hahaha.....swt~




and here's our octopus ball....
yeh~~~
Kahyee Favorite!!!




then....Michelle Joined us after her class...
wait in the Rain....




then i went back seremban...
ya....having my breakfast in Mc-D...
ah....the bun is not nice!!
hahaha....sorry Mc-D...
even i love Mc-D....
but the breakfast set....
the Bun is NOT NICE!!!
arrrrrggghhh......
but i like the eggs...
hehe.... =)




then i have Subway before i back in kampar!!
yeh....
I love Subway!!!
sleep~~

i want external hard disk

5 comments:

mika said...

hmm~dear dun sad!
sure will chance we can cycling together de~
hmm~
and one more thing!
my "michele" is single L nah~
> <

Kara said...

yeay!! welcome gal...like the design lo....that is why i bought it
HAppy to hear that u will remember me everytime u c it ^_^
soooo glad n HAppy to have u too!!
it is already a month now since i have accepted Christ...

for the tea break...luckily u can read them...BUT i never thought that u will post up here!! oh no...
stay HAppy everyday ya shirley!!

w3ndY 温迪 said...

sis,
u r so good to me....
I really dunno hw to describe it with words...
when I am sad,you are there to cheer me up,
when I am stressed,you give place for me to study,
when I having problem,you pray for me...
I will grow in christ...
Thanks for the encouragement...
You really look like my sister where I will miss the every single moment that we have...
Love you...

Unknown said...

mika: ya...you must join us one day!! must be Fun 4 of us cycle together!!! =)ops sorry spell ur name wrongly...

Kara: ya....i love it too....:)yes....it remind me hw much u love me everytime i see it!!!one month!!! ya..what a great experience huh!!! =)ya...i remember what you gave to me...and i capture those pics everytime...hahah....Thanks kon kon!!! love u!!!

wendy: you always have me sista!! no worries alright!! ya....will pray for you...and definitely u will grow in Christ!! keep it on ya!!! love u too sista!! *hug~~

Kara said...

yeay yeay!! ^_^
ya...a month edi....a great experience...really....feel so blessed...
u snap pics everytime?? really??...touchy lo!! welcome ^_^
Love u chiligirl!!!!! ❤❤

CLicking

my life story start up