05 April 2010

Tell you Photos story

today is Easter....
ya...i woke up at 630am....then 640am...
then finally i need to force myself to wake up at 641am...
after bath....rush to bus stop...
the church van is there at 7am...
haha...lucky my house just near there...
well...having a great morning in church...
two baby baptist....one is still sleeping~ =)
 lucky i'm not fall in sleep!!



then...the person that always have Funny action...
tada~ MR. Tan guang Ping!!
and this look like what??
basically i don't know...
you all just ask him ya!!




after the refreshment in church.....
we continue our food again at GHANY!!
place we always went...
ya...but I've no idea what to eat there...
haiz~~ only with
Justea +100 plus + fried chicken...




previously heard my friends said....
new Moon not nice lah....
and i watched last night....
hey...Is Nice lah ok!!!
Don't talk bad about this story ok!!
I like the actors!!!





and recently....
I'm searching for the feeling that i had last time..
well....passion??
yup....
and ....the closer relationship??
pure heart??
hahaha.....well well well....
i miss those time!!!




and we have Fun together~
really have Fun!!
crazy....
happy...
crap!!!





and i miss this time very much~
i wonder when we have the chance again!!
moment we had at the rest house....
going to Mr.K wedding!!
and i remember i park out of the parking line...
and everyone was laughing at me!!
haiz...bad huh them~~





and that is our retreat in Malacca!!
Everyone have Fun...nervous...sad....excited!!
the emotional change very fast ....
due to the environment there....
haha...I guess everyone have the most experience...
but I will always miss the time we are together!!





and ya....picture that i didn't show to anyone...
if you read this post....
hahah...then you will see a different of me...
ya...only few friends that see this pic before...
haha....getting married???oooo.....Nope!!
that's when i accompany my sister for her wedding pic...
I'm trying the grown over there...
but end up ....i didn't wear it....
and waste....RM300!!!
ops!!~~





and after Mr.K wedding....
is my cousin wedding....
my life....i attended 2nd cousin wedding...
but 1st cousin wedding in church!!
ya...very Glad for both them....
great couple~




while on the way going to church this morning....
there is lots of cars....
cause of "qing ming" ....
i saw police are busying too!!!
haiz....
and i think of this pic....
hahah...see those time...
we all are just so different...
last time everyone no car....
everyone need to go by Van...
but today??everyone go by Car....
Van no longer full....




well well....
life still need to go forward....
well....today will be more to....
talking about the past...
haha...cause those pictures i didn't post here...
due to my laziness....
i kept in my phone memory....
haha finally i convert everything to my laptop...
but another problem occur...
my Cdrive n Ddrive is full ....
and my laptop is low space memory condition...
and now...i need external hardisk!!!




and i believe my classmates...
you all remember this time right??
that time My hair is curly!!!




and facing the difficult challenge with all great speaker!!
ya...we are professional!!




while i was thinking where to bring my pooh pooh to wash up...
and...i think of this pic....
how i got my pooh pooh???
hahah....is my birthday present from this group of friends....
Friends from KLUANG!!!
not my secondary nor primary friends....
is a big group of friends i got to know in camp....
friend -friends .....
and seriously i miss all of you!!!
everytime when i hug hug pooh pooh....
i will think of you all!!!





and the time i had with the Mega CF....
and ya...of course now....
there's lots of new faces...
well...i don't know them....
cause i'm not there anymore....
but i miss Liz....
hope to meet you again!!!
and i love to take pic under orange light!!
is Romantic right??
and i look nicer too!!!




then ....
i think of our 1st CF camp....
and i miss kokoi!!!
Anne!!!
ya....longtime didn't see you all di....
and i miss Shu ERn mushroom hair!!!
hahaha....





the photogenic person in CF...
the Kyle!!




and then the crazy guy....
Jen Jen!!!




the chipmunks!!!!
also...pigbearlover....
melody!!!!







lastly i want to say.....
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
MISS YOU MISS YOU!!!
MUACK!!!!**

being hardworking

2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

feel so warm when saw all those picture....
we all ady grow...physically and spiritually...
so glad to knw u all...
I doubt I gonna miss it....

yauwei89 said...

HAHAHAHAHA..SHIRLEY!!!!!U LOVE POOH TOO!! XD

CLicking

my life story start up