23 April 2010

Love LIfe

suffered the whole night....
i guess getting better right now...
no Fan...no cold drink...no ice...
ah...only...hot drink...medicine for now...
haha...previously ....
i helped my lovely santa pooh wear new TEE!!!
The NIKE TEE!!!!
AWESOME right??haha....
Even i lost my NIKE cap last time...
when moving from Johor to S'wan!!!
sigh....
but haha...excited!!!!
I got another NIKE product again this week!!
well well...i believe my pooh pooh will PROUD off too!!
and ya....i believe everyone is busy with final ...
so am i...
arranged all my notes last night....with scope given...
i realize....oh my....all those topics looks so weird to me!!
hahaha...so it means i need to study hard now...
ya....classmates of mine...everyone crazy with final...
still me?? haha...fall sick ....emo....
haiz~~ there's no time for that anymore...
and you know what???
while sick....
all sad things is gone!!!
ya...maybe cause of Flu...
Tear coming together...ah....
my nose gonna lose function....



this morning when I woke up...
ah...wonderful morning....
and ya...while devotion...
i saw something interesting... 
" In every season, there is a reason to rejoice
and an opportunity to do good. (Eccl 3:12)"
The challenge for each of us every day is to find
something to rejoice about and some good to do-
and then to do both!!!
so instead getting emo...getting angry...
i better choose to be rejoice!!!
"Just as the winter turns to spring, 
Our lives have changing seasons too;
So when a gloomy forecast comes,
Remember-God has plan for you. "
Nothing is better for us than to rejoice,
and to do good in our lives...
yup...even sometime there's hard time..
there is something that bring us down...
but i believe that all that is to lead us to 
where God needs us to be tomorrow...
when we believe in Him...
I believe there will have more Joy instead of sadness...
be Faith is something that we can't see...
but we believe....
that's it!!! Be Faith with what we are in God...
what we have right now...
Give Thanks...
we can Live...we can see...we can shout...
use the blessing we have to bless others...
use what we can now...to help others...
live our life meaningful instead thinking bad things...
and I've learn to be more positive...
No more anger for next time....
i should keep my energy to Serve Him...
and to help those in need...
cause i Love Life!!! =)




The work from "hei ren"....
i really respect this guy!!!
his work of helping those childrens...
and his work to change the world...
yup...i believe some of you Don't know who is he...
but i gonna say this...
he is one of the artist that i respect the most...
he use whatever he can now...
to help those in need...
to change the attitude of humanity toward others...
and i believe that he got lots attack from every where...
and i believe that God will always be with him...
and I'm proud of is....he is a christian...
he have Faith in Him...
and continue this lonely journey...
and because of him...
i learn to be more appreciate what i have...
whenever i watch the video clip...
I'm felt that I'm so blessed!!! 
and i shall not be Frustrate in life...
 
when one of the cancer girl asked this:
" If you can exchange your life with me...
will you ?? " 
My tear just make my vision blur...
cause i know...
how she feel....
days that counted when she going to die...
and i think of the FOOTPRINTS in sand...
i'm so glad that...God always walk with me...
when I'm down...He will carried me...
and i believe to live our life to reach others...
is hard...but i believe when we really put in effort...
i will be Done....





Friends.....
I really hope those who reading this post..
you should love your life...
even is short or long...
maybe you cannot predict...
but do you really live your life meaningful?
will your life bring good effect to others?
will your life bless others?
Even is hard....
but let us do it together...
to bring up the world...
Bring the Joy to the world...
Love the world!! =)
Help others when you still can!!
Don't Judge others!!!
cause we don't have the right!!
so am i...

I love Life....NO more -ve emotional

2 comments:

kAhYe3 said...

gambate!! have a healthy lifestyle during the war of final, and everything wil b alright! ♥

Unknown said...

yup dear....u too ya....

CLicking

my life story start up