13 April 2010

I touched on the Rainbow



yeah....I love Rainbow...
it show...happiness and JOy!!!
and ya...I'v been sometime didn't update my blog...
ya...busy around recently!!!
but...Thanks to all my buddies....
and concern and support from everyone...
living in Kampar...is a blessing for me!
and get to know you all is my pleasure too~
and very happy to have wonderful time with you all...

special thing happen to me recently: 

case 1:
we entered the wrong car...
and still trying to start the car...
even is very shame...
even need others people come over and look over...
SHAME!!!!!
but is Fun!!! and LAUGH on the road...
and looking for the correct car!!!
and ya....I never do that in my life ok!!....
but.........i DID it in Kampar!!!

case 2: 
fall in front of my housemate classmates...
just intend to welcome them...
but i Kick on my eyes lotion botol...and ....Fall!!!!
so SHAME!!!!
 and i it HAPPENED in Kampar!!

case3: 
lazy to cycle around the campus...
I used short cut way...
indeed...it is Fun...
but lucky no one see it!!!
push our bicycle from the staircase to block G!!
oh....so SHAME!!!

case 4:
shout in westlake!!!
during the earth hour ....
me and my housemates....
SHOUT OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE....
" OFF THE LIGHT!!! SAVE THE EARTH!"
and...i guess some others...
gonna whack me di!!!
hahaha....

anyway....
I really happy to have Life here...
I've touch on the Rainbow...

 HAVE YOU???

mess up my room

1 comment:

vincent said...

lolz.......what a crazy ppl..but i'm like it~

CLicking

my life story start up