30 April 2010

I see RAINBOW

ya...being studying...playing...chit chatting with my housemates...
realize this sem everyone seem not so serious...
Maybe too stress???
or what??
well well....
Listen to Richard Clayderman piano piece- Ballade pour Adeline
one of my love one....
hope there is a Grand piano for me to play now...
wohoho....
yeh...yesterday evening...
while after my nap...
i saw RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!
wow....what a awesome weather too....
and is a very nice Rainbow...
i love the color....
very happy while i see it...
remind me of God's Love..
and i knew that i need to do my very best...
and He will do the rest...
ah....even now...
I have no ideas what is in my mind...
but Pray that i can remember whatever i have study...
all my friends out there....
All best for coming papers...
oh gambateh neh~~~
go go go....
ahahahahaha.......
i can't feel sleepy anymore...!!!!
AWAKE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

in stress mood now...

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up