24 April 2010

voice

wow.....
this few days...wonderful weather....
Not too Hot nor cold...
I'm in the recovering status...
gonna recover soon....
Thanks God!!!
Thanks to my best buddy-kahyee 
for her Redoxon...got better after i drink it...
yup....felt so great after called my mummy this morning...
read renjie blog...she went back hometown...
and ya...i wanted to go back too...
sad~~
but ya..i know...final is near...
felt so bad of myself...
always fall sick during examination period...
oh...too bad....
anyway....get to the reality...
get back to what i should do...
hahha.....yeh yeh~
i just felt so special...
this few days...i realize that God just talked to me...
whatever that i have done....
what should i do...
what I'm worried...
He just tying to comfort me...give me encouragement...
and ya...I love You GOd!!! =D



and ya...previously ....
i mentioned that i Love susan boyle voice...
and wow...recently....another singer that surprised me!!
is a fat guy from Taiwan...
you will never expect he can sing until that level...
is awesome voice....
friends...check out his video clip on youtube...
you will seriously....got stuck there when u hear his voice...
but anyway...i love his voice...
haha...his style is cute too...especially his hair style...
the mushroom boy!!!=D
haha...even US playboy Twin...
wanted him to sing in front of them...
haha....awesome huh...

recently...maybe i slept too much
until there is lots ta weird dream...
but i hope one night i will dream of garden of Eden...
with the Rainbow...
ya...it should be wonderful dream...
haha...i can see butterfly and birds...
and my santa pooh will talk to me...
ya....snoopy playing around with me...
oh...that will be my Shirley's wonderland!!!
yeah~~
love life...
I dreamed a dream

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up