26 April 2010

busy morning

last night received a call from Chipmunks....
haha...she wanted to go for Asia Conference too...
so need to rearrange everything....
especially accommodation...
then online can see whether i will meet my S'pore friend...
ah...Nope...No one is online...
then finally this morning while I am online...
then...got catch up with my dear sister...
Sherry== yeah yeah.... aka "Da Mei Ren"
oh...in case you cannot understand...
means: BIG BEAUTY???
hahha....well well
have been very long i didn't meet her after few years...
haha...coming May conference...Gonna stay at her house..
and she mentioned that her house is palace!!!
hahah....so it means I'm the princess gonna stay there!!
hahah yeah~~~ happy~
excited for the trip in S'pore...
hope i would not stuck in S'pore somewhere...
or...will kidnap by someone....
anyway.....Pray that I will have Fun there...
hope can meet up all my lovely bro n sis there too...
Everything will be Awesome!!



lala....busy the whole morning
just to confirmed everything....
confirm the date to S'pore...
confirm when will back to Kampar...
ah....my morning just online...
sad~
believe now...my friends...
all my classmates dying under the books...
ah....I'm coming too now!!!
God....please give me strength!!




the cup is Full with water now...
oh ya...God full my cup now...
Yahoo....
last night having dinner with my dear kon kon...
haha...she very excited with the dinner...
she recommended a new cafe to me..
ya...and i love the environment too..
Thanks Kon KOn...
while on the way to the cafe...
we saw Chang En...
but...he cycle very fast...
sob~ he don't want to border me at all...
sad~~
hahah....



and me??
due to sickness...
i can't eat those fried food....
no spicy food for this few days...
so...i can only order....
tomato spaghetti as my dinner..
but...i think i can cook even better than this..
ya...I have confident...
cause i love spaghetti ya!!!



and let me show you how happy Kon kon is...
Thanks to my dear sista!!!
haha... love u so much!!
a caring sista that always ask me...
: why you always happy??
haha...you know what??
cause the Joy is from God!!
and you have it now too right!!
ya...God bless both us!!
and need to be very hard working for now...

Thanks God...
I totally recover from my Flu!!!
after the last two pill of medicine...
yeah!!!!
no need to sleep di....
cause i have slept too much!!!!

exciting for the holidays...
oh that is too bad now!!
concentrate on my final now....


3 comments:

Lady melody said...

hey, really sorry ya... have to trouble you for your whole morning, make you cant study at all.... anyway, thanks for everything, I'm excited about it too =)))) cant wait to go with you guys =DDDD i blieve we will all have fun !!!

Lady melody said...

jiayo jiayo in studies!!

Kara said...

yup yup...excited for the dinner...hahaha...
too bad u cant eat most of the food there...
❤u!! gambateh for final ya!! +u +u!!

CLicking

my life story start up