19 April 2010

April trip sharing

ya....i love the Dim Sum here....
is in Fu Shan!!!....
1st time there...
Thanks Kahyee for bringing me there...
=)




workers there with their special green uniform...
ya...reached there...
bit late...cause we looking for parking...
ah....hard to find car park....
too many cars there.....
but finally we have our late breakfast here.....



let's intro some of the food i found out is special....
and here's the desert....
haha...look weird right??
ya....it taste weird too~~
hahaha....
but it look nice~~
taste?? for me...i only ate one...
swt~



personally .....I love Green food...
haha....well...always green color food will attract me...
haha...and this....I love it~ 
it is very nice =)
*thumb up!!



then is the fried prawn ball....
ya....is my favourite...
yeh....i will sure have it again when i got back!!
=)



Michele and Jason...
both them cannot eat prawn...
so here's their main food...
hahaha....look nice huh~



after food....
haha....is our tradition...photo section...
haha...not often come to this place...
so for sure...
need to take some nice pics...
1st with my dear best friend- Kahyee....
two pretties!!! =)



then with my cute dear-Michele...
she look cute huh!!! 
ya...she is!!! =)



then lastly is my best crazy buddy-Johnny Jackson JASON...



the GIRLS!!!! 



the classmates....the best gang!!!
we shop together...eat ...gossip....
with them...i really started to enjoy my Uni life...
Thanks buddies!!!




after breakfast....
we went to shopping....
haha...while 3 of them shop for clothes...
i went to Glad Sound to look for some books...
then ....3 of them come over and meet me up!!
haha....and they started to play in Glad Sound...
haha...Lucky the shopkeeper didn't scold!! =D
he allow us to play there....
phew~ =_="""



then everyone being the models...
haha....i love this shoot!!! 
do you think so??
i hope one day....
3 of my friends will get to know about Christ!!
haha...pray =)



so after i got what i want....
i joined them for the photo shooting section....
at the corner of the shop...
haha...and this pic taken by the shopkeeper ....
haha....he's name is Sebastian...
haha...recently he play with camera too...
em....i love this shoot!!
I look so cute huh~~
hahaha......




and here's what i bought back !!!
hahah....yeh....



then after...
we take pic at the Japan photo shooting machine
ya....we will always go for that when we came here...
hahah....is nice....cause kahyee love to play with that!!



as you can see...
she very excited while waiting the pic printing out...
even ....after she got the pics...
she don't want to eat....
swt~ crazy kahyee!!! =D



but of course still need to take dinner...
cause I"m hungry!!!
ya...we went to one of the nice restaurant!!
design is nice...lighting is nice...environment is nice...
100% good!!! =)
i love it!! >o<
Japaness design layout!!!



while waiting for our food...
4 of us...keep on looking at the pics we took....
crazy with those pics....



and .....what i got the day??
due to recently...My face problem...
ya...i went to BOdy shop...
one of the shop that i believe in...
cause they love the Earth...
all is Natural!! =)
haha...new facial foam set....
new product...
hope this expensive staff will help up my face....
hahah....ya...the most expensive things i got for my life...
haiz~~ no more shopping for few months!!
hahaha....



and here's my dinner set....
hahah.....cheapest in the order list...
haha...cause since i bought for facial foam..
then need to save money....
haha...it look nice huh....
ya...i only love the corn and the tomato...



and then is my favourite....
but i didn't taste prawn at all... >C<
ah.....



haha...and my main food....
ah....vegetarian....
i guess that's why is cheap!!!
swt~
but it taste not bad!!!



time to eat..... kahyee



end up our day with 2nd movie before we going back...
haha...we watched "beauty in Duty"!!!
haha....Funny movie...and is nice!!!
*Thumb up!!!
ya...i really have Fun with my buddies...
Thanks for bringing me out....
even previously i don't want to go....
but you guys....haha....
Thanks!!!

ya...I love my friends

3 comments:

mika said...

hmm~nice trip nice buddies!
no wonder that day u ate that ai gua...hmm...
((sayang sayang =D
next time if got trip sure have to call me!
XDXDXD

Unknown said...

yup...sure...will have it again!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh u make me want to go back to malaysia!!!!!

- your far away cousin joanne ^^

CLicking

my life story start up