05 December 2009

3rd birthday suprised (CF)


My wonderful day !!!
new clothes to started up my 24/11 morning!!!
hehe...received many wishes and blessed msg!!
attend classes morning & noon....
and just class...nothing special!!!
Thanks all!!



then...the same day of CF(tuesday)
everyone look excited!!!
Is the members CF night!!
everything in-charge by members...
committees just relax!!!



after worship section...
all committees asked to go out from the room...
they said : vote for favourite committee!!!
and...this happen outside the room...
we have our own small meeting outside...
haha...never waste time huh!!
see...how Rajin we are!!!



after they finished their  "vote"
then finally we all asked to come in again...
then 2nd section =bible study...
leading by member too~~



and my CG lead by -Mr Daniel chi!!!
**clap clap!!!
very happy to see his leading...
good job Dan!!!



after the bible study...
gather again in the hall...
massaging each others...
em...so tired??just 45min Bible study...
em...old old old!!!



and they said: we need to count the vote!!!



and the couple adviser!!
Mr.K & wife!!



time to annouce the result!!!



I been choosen as the FAVOURITE committee...
oh.....so PROUD!!! haha....



I have no idea...
why i need to wear the crown???
haha....the lioness queen!!!



and requested to model walk...
and i kenakan renjie accompany me!!!



then the most happy moment...
the birthday cake section...
hah...finally after the long play from them...
the suprised is to celebrate my birthday ...
and also another girl-renjie birthday !!



time for wish!!



received the cake,card and "vote wishes"!!!



after the celebration....
then end the CF...
Thanks guys...I have fun!!!
my bodyguard....Nick +Aaron!!!



what both them doing??
forgot...
maybe they fight because of me???
see who can win my heart??
LOL...



photo section start then....
with my CG members...
YY: the newer girl in our group...love to smile!!
Daniel: Ps too!! he played guitar with left hand!
Alexson: my dear ass leader!!top boy!!
Belle: my most sesat girl in my group!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!



with the lovely card i received on that night!!



with the big present from:
Kon,wendy and Prisca!!
Thanks sisters!!



then...asked to open up my present...
hehe...wonder what's inside ...!!!



OMG!!!
LIONESSS!!!!!!



with the cute boy-Gao meng
if read in canto...will be....HELP HELP!!!!
haha....so when u need help...he will come!!
swt@!



vivien &wendy



with the card desiger=Belle!!!
her special design card for my birthday!!!
Thanks Belle...
i love it!!



then after the photo section...
committees meeting....
everyone went to GHANY!!
place we always hang out....




haha...Thanks for the great time guys!!!
love you all...



then...end up my birthday night 24/11...
i love all the wishes and suprised from friends..
this year will be the most meriah birthday i have!!

i want to say....
i very glad to have group friends like you all...
cute & active friends...
sesat & kacau friends...
got to knw everyone in Cf...

anyway....
24/11/09
i won't forget....never!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up