14 December 2009

ukulele


**pic taken 08'...
why this pic???cause ....
got x'mas feel....haha!!
ha....
i quite happy with this word
sound so cute~~
yeah!! i know i am!!!
haha....
recently i change my background color...
this showed...is X'mas!!!
it shoud be white right?
em...i think this color better!!!
also...recently try to check out what is about Nuffnang!!
what is this things run...
cause...5 months passed....ads earning still the same...
haha...very sad!!!
but friends...if you visit here...please...
just click click on the ads on your left site...
haha...
just wonder the next day i visit ....
haha...the $ will increase!!!
this will really make a happy the whole day!!
1st shows that...my friends read my blog...
2nd...peoples pay attention on me!!
3rd I'm cute???and pretty??
haha....okok...

I'v a weird thinking this few days..
i guess is because i'm still under exam stress
2 more days to go...another paper coming!!
i felt like what i study starting to mix up!!
but i pray that i can rememeber!!!
em....must put in more effort!!!
go go go....


#
em...
this X'mas...
but for me...
even still far to go...
i already in X'mas mood!!
em.......wish for my X'mas???
haha...em...let me think...em....
oh ya...can i meet up my Prince??
em...and ....with lots special and cute gifts??
yeye....and also i hope i can become cute angel??
a pretty ,charming and .....sexy girl in this x'mas!!!!!
haha....em...i shall make up myself now then.............!!!
very exicited right now!!!
get ready for my x'mas 09'
and wish all dream
come true!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up