13 December 2009

birthday presents


(present from  : Jason )
ha...
today....
slept 4 hours nap....
Goodness....!!!!
i had a currious dream this noon...
dream some peoples catched me and others to a house...
and lock us in that house....
and trying to make our memory lost...
and i'm trying to help other to get out from the house...
em...sound like i'm the hero!!!
haha!!yaya...i do!! :)




(Kara + wendy+ prisca)
and and...i forget to post up some nice pics previous...
haha...some cute and nice presents from my friends
for my birthday!!!
haha....ya...then now share to you all...




(Eric)
haha....here's the gift that i received from the 1st surprised birthday!!






(sui yen)
and this is the 2nd on that night~~
haha...and she said :
have a great time management on!!!




(wendy)
lovely card from a cute sister...
she draw lots staff inside the card!!
Thanks!! :)





(calvin, Melissa,kelvin,suiyen,Belle)
i love this....
cause i'm ANGEL!!!
lol





(kahyee+jason+ah shui)
the great one!!!
things that i wanted very much~~
Thanks to my best friends!!!
love you guys...
knew what i need!!!!








(Belle)
and from this small env....included many small present!!!
love all the small gift !!!
she just so sweet!!!
everything that i mention before...that i love...
all is inside this GIFT!!!
LOve you belle!!!




(Nick)
and a cute guy gave me this...during CF
haha...together with a tissue packet...




(Konnee)
a sweet card from a lovely sister...
Miss Kon!!!
haha...she very scared while i received the card...
kept on mentioned to me...
: don't open in front of peoples ya!!!
haha...





(belle)
special handmade card from my cute member : Belle
she is a greatest and active girl to deco cards!!!
she's talented in Art ...
the most colorful card for my birthday this year...
yeah...LIONESS card...
**copy right**






and here is the "VOTES" on the 3rd surprised birthday in CF...
hahaha...the CF members "vote" wishes!!!
haah....lots of rawr...and lioness around!!!
Thanks guys!!! :)




then...
guess this will be the last post about my birthday...
hehe...
em...the most same title post ever have!!
Nway...Thanks to all my lovely friends
i'v a wonderful birthday this year...

next...is Christmas!!
yahoo!!!

3 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

haha~~
finally u blog abt this~~~
I really feel happy to knw u,my dear sis~~~
Continue to shine for God~~~

Kara said...

ya la...so paiseh u know after i saw so many ppl in car...swt...
wow...lots of presents...hahaha

Unknown said...

wendy and Kara:
anyway very appreciated with the gift from you guys!! i love it!!! very enjoyed my 09'!!! love you all !!!

CLicking

my life story start up