19 December 2009

=_+ ... E

a lots of things in mind...
but...i've no idea how to write it out!!
just...hide inside my room...
for the rest of my days!!!

recently watched new dramas...
actor that i like since i'm small...
even today again...i watched his new drama!!
i still love his preformance in that drama...

i wonder...this word : Euphoria!!
is that the things that everyone looking for along the years...
you know...everytime i watched some sad drama or movie...
i will fall into the incident of the story...
ha...i think i've that feeling today too~
passed 2 days...my friend asked me to write post about the ads...
and promise both us will attend the event next year...
i wondering...
this world...is there any different things that i could do than?
I'm kinda lost sometime...
just like the weather in Kampar this few days...
I've been lost after my 1st test...
passed 2 days...but yet i can't concentrate on my another paper...
what's the reason?...
guess it will still be my secret....that i no dare to share
unless until the day come...maybe i will tell...
admiring those friends whose went back to their hometown...
wonder when is my turn...??yeh...3 more days !!!
today...had become the day that i DO NOTHING!!

well well well....stop with all this...
em...and today...
i got to listen to theme song of  new movie --"Mulan"
hope i can watch this movie !!!
guess it should be a great movie ever!!!
lalala...every time i talk about movie...
i will be happy...!!
yeah!!!things that cheer me up!!!
em...however...
one question that peoples always asked me..
and i always trying to run away from...
hope one day...i can really found out the great answer to reply ...
and next that i want to do right now is...
continue my great life like chili....
crazy like lion....
and just be ME!!!!

last?
no!!!
but i want to say....
waiting for my Christmas this year!!!
really hope next year i can meet up all my brothers & sisters...
that years didn't meet up....





No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up