22 December 2009

B.A.C.K


heart to back home!!! yeah
going back home in 40min more...
yet....i still haven arrnage my things!!!
things to be taken back home!!!
very happy today finally i ended my exam!!
very happy!!!cause i can go back home!!!
YEAH!!!!

wishes for the coming X'mas!!!
hope everything will be fine...
family members are healthy...
friends are lovely...
i can have a great trip to Thailand end of Dec!!
i can slim down!!!
i can become more beautiful!!!
haha....all best things happen to me!!
yeah!!!

then....next ...
hope i can enjoy my holidays....
hope i can well prepare for my sister wedding!!
at same time set up my goal again!!!
my next wish is to travel around!!
yahoo....that's my dream...
work while traveling!!!
must be fun!!!ya!!!

and at last...
wish all of my friends

MERRY X'MAS!!!
don't forget my x'mas present ya!!!

LOVE YOU ALL....

have a wonderful holidays!!

2 comments:

kAhYe3 said...

hey, u go thai rite? see got puppy shirt ah, help me to buy some.. i heard thai there very cheap... like 10++ only... hehe.. help me looks looks around ya, especially cny costume.. haha~

kAhYe3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

CLicking

my life story start up