03 December 2009

To be GoLd


i always hope that i can be cheerful just like this pic!!!


i love yellow!!!
one of the sister from S'pore told me ...
I'm sun shine girl!!!
and she said : yellow represent JOY!!!
and ya....
peoples around me also told me this :
- Shirley you always bring JOY to us!!!
- You are the JOYFUL girl ever see...
- You always in happy mode...
- I never see you sad before!!!
- how do you keep smiling like that??
- you won't feel tired to laugh??

but i still want to say this....
I'm not always in Yellow mode...
sometime i will turn into RED!!!
if you are the one that able to make me turn...
i gonna say... : you are too over!!!
cause it's not the 1st time....

like what peoples say :
sedikit -sedikit , lama -lama jadi Bukit!!!

even i'm Yellow!!!
when i turn into RED ...
i gonna say...
i need to take time to recover...
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
getting so angry about this!!!
ISH!!!!

anyway...
this all bad emotional...
make me think back all bad memory...
cried in school this morning ...
while i'm waiting for the bus...
I'v no ideas recently ...
i'm bad in controlling my mood!!!

i can't pretend nothing happen...
i can't act that i forget!!!
even i did....
at last it's all coming back again!!!
ahhhhhh!!!!back-off from me!!!! ish!!!!
by the way i could say....
: i want to delete all those unhappy words!!!
being blur blur is good!!
cause will never realize what happen around ....
hope that i don't be sensitive to observe !!!
= no sharp observation
= can't see what is the face reaction
= can't listen what is talking about
*then i think it will be the best to prevent hurt!!!
one way to solve??
i guess is stepping out from the zone...
keep away from the zone...
i think i will live more happily!!!
am i really correct???
I'm still thinking about....

trying to think +ve....
as what i always remain my friends!!!
and ya...i should have great model for them!!

after writing out everything!!!
release the burden of sadness and anger!!

ya...I'm fine now ....
Don't worry friends!!!
the cheerful girl coming back in few second!!
just give her lion smile!!!
give her chili food??
big lion teddy bear??
ice-cream??
x'mas special gift???
chipmunks??? (ops that's melody right!!)
hello kitty???
the best is travel me !!!!
haha!!!
by the way I"M not small kitty....
so ...you can't travel me!!!
let me travel you!!!
cause i'm Lioness???
haha....
getting better ....

hope hope hope!!!
To be Gold...
never have feeling??

like the color....
the cheerful color...

what is going on??
just like weather in kampar!!

8 comments:

Lady melody said...

shirley,my dear, HUGS <3.....anyway, i sent u an off9 msg in msn coz i couldnt catch u on9,haha, reply my tat msg k/?? thanks, love ya always =D

vincent said...

做回你自己吧,不需要管别人怎么看待你的~let it go n let it be.....

w3ndY 温迪 said...

dear sis,
remember wat u told me?
blogging when u feel down or
when u feel happy~~
so whenever u feel angry,sad,down,
write in here to release it~~
we are always there for u~~
gambate....
love ya~~

yew_soon@りゅうこ said...

We ain't perfect.. sometimes the best way to express our feelings whether it is happy, sad, feeling down or anger, the best way is writing them down and release them.. that's what blog meant to be.. Smiles. Agree with Wendy. =D

p/s: chipmunks 2 coming out soon? =P

kAhYe3 said...

erm, jia you!! hehe~

kAhYe3 said...

erm, jia you!! hehe~

Unknown said...

pigbearlover: Thanks for the msg in msn!! Thx for the worries and care!!!I"m fine!!!


vincent: ya let it be!!! but won't let it go!!! cause it could be a lesson to me...not to do like that to others!!!haha!!!Thanks for support man!!!



wendy: ya i remember wt i always told u!!!so i'm trying to release everything as well to bring out all anger in my body!!haha!!and i knw u guys always around me!!! Thanks!!!


Moses: strongly agree with ur words!!!yah...we not prefect instead in Christ we still the best!!!so...this is the journey of learning to grow as what God want us to be!!! bitter is to make me awake!!ya!! and i had this to make myself better in future!!!
p/s:yaya!!chipmunks 2 coming soon!!one of my waiting list movie!!haha!!!


kahyee: thx dear dear!!!

Jensen said...

hey hey! i've thought of a nice phrase!

和问题面对面, 向它说再见。
和他说再见,问题不会变。

hope you can find a way to solve your issue. God bless.

CLicking

my life story start up