12 December 2009

Hey sister!!!


hey ....Dorcas!!!!!
haha...is your birthday today!!!
just a simple message to you...

em....until today ....
we have been 22 years right??!!!

and you....
a sister that always bully me...

love me....care me....em..well i think!!!LOL...
but still....a serious sister that i scare??....
wondering...am i??maybe sometime!!!

but very glad that you are my lovely sister...
guess you will be happy with this sentence!!!
ya....you are a great sister of mine!!!
always be proud of you!!!
always tell peoples that Dorcas is my sister!!!
cause you are Unique!!!
always be....

in your wonderful big day!!
is the last year of your SINGLE birthday!!!
hope you will have a great &unforgettable 09 birthday!!

well...present ???
will pass to you when we meet on X'mas!!!

haha...anyway...12/12 is a great day of you...
wish you have wonderful celebration today...
love you and take care sister

x.o.x.o
love you Dorcas!!!

regard, shirley

1 comment:

kAhYe3 said...

happie birthday jie jie!!!!!

CLicking

my life story start up