31 December 2009

happy new year 2010


great wishes to everyone of you!!!
haha...recently can't online ...
out of all the news online!!haha
busy with my sister's wedding thingy...
helping up my mum for everything...
haha.....ate a lot...
getting fatter right now...
omg!!! too bad///
anyway...before enter 2010....
have lots of wishes and hope for the brand new year...
hope everything will be fine...
hehe....
and this whole Dec...having great time with my family...
.....em....

have lots great things to share...
em...
think need time to do it...
actually i'm outside KFC...just to get WIFI!!
hope before they off it i can post up my 2009 last post!!
haha!!!
lalal....

at the end wish everyone of you...
happy 2010....

i will sure miss my 2009 great memory!!!

all good things will always keep in mind!!!
bad things...
just forget it!!!ya!! forget and move on!!!

now...50min more is 2010...
hope this new year...
everything will be great!!!
as how we always need to ask from God!!

welcome to 2010!!!


1 comment:

wendy said...

next time may be u can go to those 24 hours operated KFC...haha

CLicking

my life story start up