10 December 2009

my 1st birthday suprised!!!(CF)


my 1st birthday suprised from the CF committees!
Thanks guys!!! :)


the preparing to give me the surprised



ha...then...i walked down from my room...
they all JUMPED out!!!
together with birthday song!!!
my 1st birthday cake!!



and i.....got SHOCK!!!



until...i can't stand up!!!



tear of joy ...



time for cake!!!



we!!!



me & gold fish




blowing candle...



i have great skill to blow...
only blow 2 candles...



make wish!!!!



my style of cutting skill



prayer section from Ms cheng



Gift !!!!



received 2 Gifts!!!



and our sweet couple advisor!!!



then end up my 1st birthday celebration 09'

Thanks to all my lovely friends who celebrate with me!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
09'

1 comment:

Shanay said...

O.o Happy Birthday!

CLicking

my life story start up