07 December 2009

oic


is my 5th cake for this year birthday!!
Thanks to my lovely family for this wonderful cake!!
Mum,Dad,sis,bro+ aunt...Thanks


haha....
having Fun with belle ,melisa at shu's house!!
em...1st time went to his house...
em...one word: it looks more like home!!
**jealous!! ""

anyway...
decided to start my revision yesterday!!
haiz...finally i failed my plan !!
em...so next batter....
continue my plan today!!!
haha...

this morning received Derk msg
oh ya...JOgging with them...
then woke up and get ready....
ran 3 rounds with Felicia...
then i end my sport...
can't continue...haha
i should say...
: i need more practice!!!
...
for now onward

then now??
exam date is sooner ...
i shall concentrate on my books & notes!!
no more others ok!!!
time to study !!!
OIC....
main reason is...
i too much in X'mas mood!!!
haiz....

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up