11 December 2009

last b'day surprised 09' +family day


day went back to PJ....
5am train from kampar!!!
have great talk with Ray while Fiona sleeping!!



reached KL....7+am!!
then...back to Kelana by Lrt alone!!!haha!!



met up my crazy sister!!!



as what she promised me...
yeah...i have "DIM SUM"!!!
but but but....
we waited...almost one hour...
10am had my breakfast then....



cause i'm too hungry...
the 1st plate i took....
is not DIM SUM ...!!!



time to eat!!!



i only post up ...
those i like....hehe...



the most!!!
but ...the expensive too!! swt!!



this???em....ok lo...



this is awesome!!!!yeah!!



and this...and i realize that all is FRIED!!!!arrrghhhh!!

unhealthy!!!



finished!!!



treated by my dear sister!!!haha!!



then....way back to SEREMBAN!!!
meet up my parents!!!
yahoo!!!



the next day...family day....
we went to jusco!!!
and my lovely mummy order FISH &CHIP for me...
cause she knew i LOVE IT!!!



and....the TOMYAM!!!
my mum said this TY is super nice...
after she had tried all restaurants in jusco!!
my comment???===em....NICE!!! 




then...after all the food is here...
Mum said the pray!!!
yeah....mummy pray!!!
when the part she pray about me...
she blessed me for a wonderful year of b'day!!
then i know they going to have surprised to me...
then...i laugh out...while my mummy still praying!!!
and sister look at me!!wondering why i laugh!!
then...i continue the lunch pray!!!haha...




I'm currious...when we all reached the restaurant...
my sis & her bf out of no where...gone!!
they said buy SOMETHING!!!

seriously...i have no idea...they actually buy CAKE !!!



then my 9aunty joined us too!!!



then after the lunch...
they asked the waiter clear the table...
i wonder...i haven finish my food yet...
as friends know...
i always eat SLOW!!!
haha...



then....the cake is here...
yeh...my 5th cake for my birthday this year!!






from...M.D.B.A.S
mum,dad,brother,aunty and sister



oh...i'm 22!!!
haha...



make wish...
haha...I'm just felt that i'm the most lucky girl!!



started to get crazy....
always...
when i'm happy!!!haha!!



cut the cake~



and here you are....
my wonderful 09' birthday!!



time for cake....



and my mum!!!
haha....



after lunch...
we have walk ....
me& my sis



then we saw THEM!!!
myfm DJ!!



and another 3....



DJs...



and end up my family day with wonderful event in jusco...
haha...I'm waiting for the result of lucky draw...
haiz...i don't get anything...
swt!!



anyway...
I"m happy to be HOME!!
together with family!!
ye....and teached the youth for x'mas dance...
haha...showed...i still can dance@!
PROUD!!!

hope i will enjoy this X'mas!!!
yeah!!!!

by the period now...
i need to study!!!
until the day end of 22/12...
oooo

1 comment:

Ah Oui said...

SO fattening. Wonder how much fat have you gain after eating these?

CLicking

my life story start up